Huang Sha ancient ferry
The original eco-tourism scenic spot of Huangsha Gudu is one of the eight scenic spots of Ningxia in Ming and Qing Dynasties, including the national AAAA-level tourism scenic spot, the National Wetland park, the best eco-leisure tourism scenic spot in China and the eight scenic spots of Ningxia in Ming and Qing Dynasties. Here, you can visit Kangxi Emperor's ancient ferry crossing the Yellow River, Zhaojun's fortress and Crescent Lake in the desert. The desert scenery, the ancient rhyme of the Yellow River, the natural wetland and the wonder beyond the barrier of the Yangtze River in Huangsha are good places for the original ecological self-help tour. Ancient sheepskin rafts, primitive desert boats, camels, modern Yellow River dragon boats and exciting sand sea surfing are the most interesting places in Ningxia. China's Tibetan Mastiff Exhibition Base, Ningxia Folk Culture Museum and Ningxia Desert Wildlife Rescue Center are located here. The scenic spot is located in Yueya Lake, Xingqing District, Yinchuan City, 52 kilometers from Yinchuan City, 38 kilometers from Yinchuan Hedong Airport and 66 kilometers from Yinchuan Railway Station. The planned area of the scenic spot is 32.3 square kilometers. The whole scenic spot is composed of six major scenic spots, namely, functional service area, Yellow River Wetland Park, Wangnangting Pavilion, Watching Ritai, Gudukou and Crescent Lake.
In the 2008 Northwest China Tourism Marketing Conference and Tourism Equipment Exhibition, it was included in the "Magic Northwest 100 Sceneries" list.
Brief Introduction of Huangsha Gudu
Huangsha Gudu is an ancient Yellow River Ferry. Zhu Zhi's poem Huangsha Gudu, King of Qingjing in Ming Dynasty, describes the magnificent scenery here, and expounds the important position of Huangsha Gudu in transportation. The scenic spot is located in Yueya Lake, Xingqing District, Yinchuan City, 52 kilometers from Yinchuan City, 38 kilometers from Yinchuan Hedong Airport and 66 kilometers from Yinchuan Railway Station. The planned area of the scenic spot is 55.3 square kilometers, which consists of six regions, namely, portal area, Desert Wildlife ornamental area, Yellow River Wetland Park, Yellow River Gudu, Crescent Lake and Yellow River ancient town. The scenic spot has excavated the history and culture of Huangsha Gudu, restored and constructed the Yellow River altar, Ninghe Platform, Guanritai, Yuwangjing, Huanglongzhen River, Gudukou, Yellow River Fishing Village, Yellow River Ancient Town, Gudu Family, Huangsha Gudu Yellow River Tower, Hunhuai Barrier, Ludang Snow, Yellow River Family, Gudu, Yellow River Town, Damo Guyan Yellow River Sunset, Beacon Platform, Shilai Running Pavilion, Hengcheng City. Gudu, Hengchao crossing the Yellow River, Zhu Zhao patrolling the border, Kangxi crossing the Yellow River, Zhaojun exiting the fortress and pro-sculpture and other historic landscapes, and restored the desert camel farm, Mobei Daying, the old sheepfold of the Yellow River beach.
I. To Crescent Lake:
No. 1 and No. 13 CBA: You can get off at Huangsha Gudu (Crescent Lake) through Datuan Square at the entrance of Yinchuan Boai Hospital.
Departure time: 11:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00
Return time: 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 14:30
2. Yinchuan South Bus Station: The first Happy Bus from Yinchuan to Taole leaves at 9:00.
1. Yinchuan departure - Great Unity Square - Petroleum City - Zhangzheng Town - Mingcui Lake - Second Bridge of the Yellow River - 203 Provincial Road northward - Longquan Villa - Binggou Han Tomb - Huangshagudu (Crescent Lake)
2. Yinchuan departure - Yingu Expressway - Yellow River Bridge - Jinshuiyuan - 203 Provincial Road northward - Longquan Villa - Binggou Han Tomb - Huangshagudu (Crescent Lake)
3. Dawukou-Pingluo-Pingtao Yellow River Bridge-203 Provincial Road to the South-Gaoren Town-Huangshagudu (Crescent Lake)
4. Huinong District of Shizuishan City - Shizuishan Yellow River Bridge - 203 Provincial Road to the South - Taole Town - Gaoren Town - Huangshagudu (Crescent Lake)
5. Wuzhong City - Lingwu City - Bianzhen - Yongning County - Yinchuan City - Yingu Expressway - Yellow River Bridge - Jinshuiyuan - 203 Provincial Road northward - Longquan Villa - Binggou Han Tomb - Huangshagudu (Crescent Lake)
2. Travel to Yinchuan Cultural City
Yinchuan City takes 11, 39, 101, 101 a, 102, 301, brt1 peak branch, you 1, you 3 to get off at Yinchuan Cultural City Station.