When you come to Chengdu, you must come and see the lovely giant panda. The nearest panda base to the city is the giant panda breeding research base. How long does it take from Chengdu to the giant panda base?
Giant Panda Breeding Research Base
Address: no.1375, panda Avenue, Waibei, Chenghua District, Chengdu, Sichuan Province (15 km away from the city center)
How to get to the giant panda breeding research base?
1. Bus: take the bus from the city to the zoo bus station. You can get to the panda base in 198a or 198.
2. Scenic spot through train: from Kuanzhai alley or Dufu thatched cottage, there is a through train to these scenic spots. There is no need to transfer. It is very convenient for foreign tourists to visit multiple scenic spots in one day.
3. Airport panda base: take bus No.303 of Shuangliu International Airport to "Provincial Gymnasium station", transfer to bus No.99 to "zoo station", and then transfer to bus No.87 or no.198 to "panda base station". The whole journey is about 37 km and takes about 2 hours and 20 minutes.
4. Chengdu North Railway Station - Panda Base: take bus No.9 to "zoo station", and transfer to bus No.87 or no.198 to "panda base station". The whole journey is about 11 km and takes about 1 hour.
5. Chengdu City - Panda Base: take the bus to the zoo bus station in the urban area, and then change to bus No.87 or no.198 to the "panda base station". It takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes
6. Taxi: about 50 yuan from downtown to panda base.
7. If you think it's expensive to take a taxi, or if it's troublesome to transfer to a bus, you can buy a one-day round-trip and send it directly to the scenic spot, which is round-trip, including tickets.
Specific departure time:
Wuhou Temple / Jinli (starting point) - Panda Base (25km)
Departure time: 8:30-15:00 (half an hour)
Return time: 9:30-18:00
Kuanzhaixiang (starting point) - Panda Base (25km)
Departure time: 8:30-14:30 (every hour)
Return time: 9:30-17:30 (every hour)
Chengdu east bus / train station (departure point) - Panda Base (30km)
Departure time: 8:30-15:00 (every hour)
Return time: 9:30-18:00 (every hour)
Panda base (starting point) - Sanxingdui site (43km)
Departure time: 12:30
Return time: 15:30 16:00 (back to Wuhou Temple)
Panda base airport: take the bus to Wuhou Temple or Kuanzhai alley, and then transfer to the airport
Panda base Dujiangyan: take the bus to Wuhou Temple or Kuanzhai alley, and then transfer to the airport