Eight Immortals Crossing the Sea Make Arhats
Eight Immortals Crossing the Sea and Arhat is a famous dish, which belongs to Confucian cuisine. Various raw materials, rich and fresh soup, beautiful color, such as eight immortals and Luohan. As the first dish of Confucius'birthday banquet, shark fin, sea cucumber, abalone, fish bone, fish belly, shrimp, asparagus and ham are selected as "Eight Immortals". Cut the chicken breast into mud and make it into Rohan money shape at the bottom of the bowl. It is called "rohan". After being made, it is placed in a round porcelain pot and arranged in eight directions. Arhat chicken is placed in the middle. Ham slices, ginger slices and preserved cabbage leaves are sprinkled on it. Then the boiled chicken soup is poured over. In the old days, this dish was served with Gong singing and opera. While tasting delicious food, it was also very lively and luxurious.
Shandong Shandong Shandong cuisine, Confucian cuisine.
"Eight Immortals Crossing the Sea and Arhats" is the first famous dish of Confucius'birthday feast.
Various raw materials, rich and fresh soup, beautiful color, such as eight immortals and Luohan.
Ingredients: 300g chicken breast meat, 50g shark fin, 50g sea cucumber, 50g abalone, 50g fish belly, 100g shrimp, 100g ham and 250g white fish.
Accessories: asparagus 50g, lettuce 50g
Condiments: 50g yellow rice wine, 5g salt, 5g ginger, 3G monosodium glutamate, 30g lard*
1. Cut 150 grams of chicken breast meat into mashed chicken. Insert some of them on the bottom of the bowl to make a lohan-shaped money. Cut the rest into strips.
2. Slice the white fish, take 250 grams of meat, cut it into strips, cut it with a knife and clip it into the bones.
3. Live shrimp made into shrimp rings.
4. Make chrysanthemum shark's fin with the remaining chicken paste.
5. The sea cucumber is made into butterfly shape.
6. Cut abalone into slices.
7. Slice the fish belly.
8. Choose eight asparagus after they are ready.
9. Cook the food with salt, monosodium glutamate and rice wine, steamed in a cage and removed. Put them into magnetic tanks and put them in eight directions.
10. Put the grouse in the middle and sprinkle ham slices, ginger slices and lettuce leaves on it.
11. Pour over the boiled chicken soup and a little cooked lard.
1. Sea cucumber, shark's fin, abalone and fish bones must be thoroughly hair-penetrated and sand washed.
2. The image of chicken and fish in the form of Rohan money should be complete.
3. It's better to use chicken soup and clear soup.
1. The Eight Immortals Crossing the Sea and Arhat is the first famous dish in the celebration of Confucian mansion's birthday. From the beginning of the Han Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty, many emperors came to the Confucius Palace in Qufu to offer sacrifices to Confucius. Emperor Qianlong had been there seven times. As for the nobility of Dagong, there are more scholars and refined scholars going to worship. As a result, the Confucian government held banquets frequently, and Confucian banquets were well-known all over the world.
2. This dish uses chicken as Arhat, and eight main ingredients such as shark fin, sea cucumber, abalone, fish bone, fish belly, shrimp, asparagus, ham as Eight Immortals. Therefore, it is called Eight Immortals Crossing the Sea to Make Arhat. The food is varied and the utensils are unique. As soon as the dish was served, Gong singing and opera were opened, while tasting delicious food and listening to the opera, which was very lively.
Chicken breast meat: Chicken breast meat has high protein content and is easy to be absorbed and utilized by the human body. It can enhance physical strength and strengthen the body. It contains phospholipids which play an important role in human growth and development. It is one of the important sources of fat and phospholipids in Chinese dietary structure. At the same time, chicken is beneficial to the five Zang organs, tonifying deficiency, strengthening stomach, strengthening muscles and bones, activating blood circulation and dredging collaterals, regulating menstruation, and stopping leucorrhea.
Shark fin (dry): Shark fin contains lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerosis and anticoagulant ingredients, which can prevent and treat cardiovascular diseases. Shark fin is rich in collagen, but its protein is incomplete. When cooked, it should be cooked with meat, chicken, duck, shrimp, etc. in order to achieve complementary protein, and to enhance flavor and freshness, nourish and tender skin.
Sea cucumber (water immersion): Sea cucumber contains low cholesterol and relatively low fat content. It is a typical food with high protein, low fat and low cholesterol. It can be regarded as a good diet for patients with hypertension, coronary heart disease, hepatitis and the elderly. Frequent diet is very beneficial for treating diseases and strengthening the body. Sea cucumber contains chondroitin sulfate, which helps human growth and development, delays muscle aging and enhances the immunity of the body. Vanadium content in sea cucumber ranks first among all kinds of foods, which can participate in the transport of iron in blood and enhance hematopoietic function; American researchers extracted a special substance from sea cucumber, sea cucumber toxin, which can effectively inhibit the growth and metastasis of various fungi and some human cancer cells; eating sea cucumber has effects on aplastic anemia, diabetes, gastric ulcer and so on. Good results.
Dry abalone: abalone is rich in protein, as well as more calcium, iron, iodine and vitamin A nutrients; abalone has high nutritional value, rich in globulin, abalone meat also contains a component called "abalone", which can destroy the essential metabolites of cancer cells; abalone can nourish yin, calm liver, fix kidney, adjust adrenal secretion, with two-way regulation. Abalone can regulate menstruation, moisten dryness and benefit intestines, and can treat irregular menstruation and constipation. Abalone has the effect of nourishing yin and nourishing constipation, and is a kind of seafood that can not be dry, without side effects such as toothache, nosebleeds and so on.
Fish belly: Fish belly is one of the eight seafood treasures. It tastes delicious and has high nutritional value. In traditional Chinese medicine, fish belly has the effects of tonifying kidney and essence, nourishing tendons and veins, hemostasis, dissipating blood stasis and detumescence.
Green shrimp: shrimp is rich in nutrition, and its meat is soft and easy to digest. It is an excellent food for people who are weak and need to be recuperated after illness. It is rich in magnesium, which plays an important role in regulating heart activity and protecting cardiovascular system. It can reduce cholesterol content in blood, prevent arteriosclerosis, expand coronary artery, and help prevent high blood pressure. Blood pressure and myocardial infarction; shrimp has a strong breast-feeding effect, and is rich in phosphorus, calcium, especially for children and pregnant women.
Ham: Ham has bright color, distinct red and white, lean meat is salty and sweet, fat meat is fragrant but not greasy, delicious, all kinds of nutrients are easily absorbed by the human body.
White fish: In addition to its delicious taste, white fish also has high medicinal value. It has the functions of tonifying kidney and brain, enlightening and diuresis, especially fish brain, which is a rare strong tonic.
Asparagus: Asparagus is a kind of high-grade and precious vegetable. It contains many vitamins and trace elements. Its quality is better than ordinary vegetable. Its protein composition is necessary for human body.
Lettuce (Tuan Ye): Lettuce contains dietary fiber and vitamins, which can eliminate excess fat, so it is also called weight-loss lettuce. Because its stems and leaves contain lettuce, it tastes slightly bitter.
Grams of food relative to
Sea cucumber (water immersion): sea cucumber vinegar should not be taken with licorice.
Dried abalone: abalone should not be eaten with chicken, wild boar and beef liver.
Shrimp: Shrimp should not be eaten with some fruits. Shrimp is rich in protein and calcium and other nutrients. If they are eaten with fruits containing tannic acid, such as grapes, pomegranates, hawthorns and persimmons, they will not only reduce the nutritional value of protein, but also combine tannic acid and calcium ions to form insoluble conjugates to stimulate the intestines and stomach, causing discomfort, vomiting, dizziness, nausea and abdominal pain and diarrhea. Seafood should be eaten with these fruits at least two hours apart.
White fish: White fish should not eat with big dates.
Asparagus: Food Guide Materia Medica records: asparagus, avoid croton.
From the beginning of Han Dynasty to the end of Qing Dynasty, many emperors in successive dynasties went to Qufu to offer sacrifices to Confucius. Emperor Qianlong had been there seven times. As for some noble officials and scholars, more worshippers went to Qufu. As a result, the Confucian government hosts banquets very frequently, and the "Confucian banquet" is famous all over the world. "Eight Immortals Crossing the Sea Arhat" is one of many famous dishes in Confucian Prefecture. It has a complete selection of ingredients, elaborate production, rich taste and unique utensils. This dish is cooked with more than ten main raw materials, such as shark fin, sea cucumber, abalone, fish bone (bones), fish belly, shrimp, chicken, asparagus, ham, and so on. It is made of chicken as "Luohan", while the other eight main ingredients are "Eight Immortals Crossing the Sea Arhat", so-called "Eight Immortals Crossing the Sea Arhat". Han". In Confucian Mansion, when this dish was served, gongs and operas were immediately opened, while tasting delicious food and listening to operas, which was very lively.