Dongpo meat, also known as roll meat and Dongpo stewed pork, is a famous traditional dish in Meishan and Jiangnan area. Dongpo meat is found in Zhejiang, Sichuan, Hubei and other cuisines, and the practices vary from place to place. Some are boiled and then fired, some are boiled and then steamed, and some are boiled and juiced directly.
The main ingredients and shapes of Dongpo meat are very similar, the main ingredients are half fat and half thin pork, finished dishes are neatly yarded mahjong pieces, red and bright, colored like agate, pick up a piece to taste, soft and not rotten, fat and not greasy.
Dongpo meat is legendary for the Northern Song Dynasty poet Su Dongpo (Sichuan Meishan people) created, the earliest birthplace is Meishan, Sichuan. The prototype is Xuzhou return meat, one of the four treasures of Xuzhou Dongpo.
Song Shenzong ten years (1077) April, Su Shi went to Xuzhou to know the state. On July 7, the Yellow River burst at the Cao Village of Meizhou, and on August 21, floods besieged Xuzhou. The water level was as high as twenty-eight feet. Su Shi died with his own body, and he led the forbidden army Wu Ying camp, and the whole city to fight against flood and embankment and protect the city. After more than 70 hard days and nights, the city of Xuzhou was finally saved. All the people in the city were cheered and encouraged. In order to thank this well-known state for its leadership and co-existence with the people of Xuzhou, they killed pigs and slaughtered sheep one after another, and took wine and vegetables to the government to comfort them. Su Shi couldn't refuse to give up. After taking it, he personally instructed his family to make braised pork and gave it back to the people who participated in the flood fighting. After the people eat, they feel that the meat is fat but not greasy, crispy and tasty, and it is called "return meat". Since then, the "return meat" has been circulating in Xuzhou, and has become a traditional dish in Xuzhou. This is recorded in "Xuzhou Literature and History Materials", "Xuzhou Stories", "Xuzhou Ancient and Modern Ming Xiao".
Yuanfeng three years (AD 1080) in February 1st, Su Shi was derogated to Huangzhou deputy director of the regiment. He built his own land and made it known as "Dongpo". This is the origin of "Su Dongpo". During his stay in Huangzhou, he personally cooked the braised pork and wrote the experience into the poem "eating pork". Su Shi's braised pork, cooked in Xuzhou and Huangzhou, was only influential locally and had little fame in the country. It was Su Shi's "Dongpo meat" in Hangzhou for the second time.
Song Zhe Zong Yuan Yuan four years (1089) January 3rd, Su Shi came to Hangzhou for fifteen years. Yuan you five years in five and June, the western part of the heavy rain, Taihu flooded, large crops flooded. Because Su Shi took effective measures as early as possible, the people in Western Zhejiang had passed the most difficult period. He organized migrant workers to dredge West Lake and build bridges to make West Lake look new. The people in Hangzhou are very grateful to Su Shi for doing this good thing. Everyone praises him as a wise parent. I heard that he liked pork best when he was in Xuzhou and Huangzhou, so during the Spring Festival, everyone would take the pig * s wine to pay him a new year call. When Su Shi received it, he instructed his family to cut the meat into cubes and burn it red and crisp. Then he gave it to the migrant workers who participated in the dredging of the West Lake.
Pork is rich in copper, which plays an important role in the development and function of blood, central nervous system, immune system and kidney. Rich in fat, maintain body temperature and protect the viscera, provide essential fatty acids, promote the absorption of these fat-soluble vitamins, increase satiety. It contains rich high-quality protein. Cysteine, which provides heme (organic iron) and iron absorption, can improve iron deficiency anemia ().
In 1956, Dongpo meat was listed as in the 36 famous dishes of Hangzhou.
In December 2015, at the 6th Member Congress of Hubei Culinary Hotel Industry Association, six local dishes in Huanggang City were recognized as famous dishes in Hubei and famous dishes in China. Including Huangzhou Dongpo meat .
* pig five flower rib meat 1500 grams, onion 100 grams, white sugar 100 grams, Shao wine 250 grams, Jiang Kuai (PAT pine) 50 grams, soy sauce 150 grams.
1. * scrub the pork rib, cut into 10 square pieces of meat, cook in a boiling water pot for 5 minutes, remove and rinse.
2. Take a large casserole, with bamboo raspberry pad bottom, first spread onion, put ginger, then the pork skin face down neatly in the top, add sugar, soy sauce, Shaoxing, and finally add onion knot, cover the pot, with peach paper around the edge of the casserole seam, set on the high fire, open the lid after sealing, with a small heat crisp, near the end of the casserole. Leave the mouth of the fire, skim off the oil, put the skin face up into a special small pottery pot, cover in a steamer, steam for 30 minutes with high heat until the meat is crisp.
Six hundred grams of fine pork, six dates, 300 grams of shallots, 20 grams of ginger, 500 ml of rice wine, 20 grams of ice sugar, 10 grams of sugar, 100 ml of red sauce, 3 grams of salt.
1. wash ginger and cut it into large pieces.
2. cut the pork into 4 cm or so squares. Bind each piece of meat with a string.
3. drain the pork after boiling water.
4. spread the bamboo grate on the bottom of the casserole and spread a layer of chive on the bamboo grate.
5. put the boiled pork in the casserole.
6. keep the ginger slices evenly on the meat. Then spread a layer of chive. Add sugar and jujube.
7., add salt, sugar, braised soy sauce and rice wine.
8. cover the lid well, boil it in medium heat, and simmer for 2 hours.
9. turn the casserole open and remove the extra chive.
10. then remove the meat gently, put it into a steamed bowl, and pour some soup of stew.
11. steam the pot and steam it for 1 hours.
12. out of the pot, you can eat .
In pursuit of the source of poverty, Su Shi's braised meat was first created in Xuzhou, further improved in Huangzhou, and became famous throughout the country in Hangzhou.
* pork ribs 1500 grams, Shao wine 250 milliliters, ginger, onion, soy sauce, sugar and other appropriate amount.
1. * wipe the skin of the pork with five pieces of pork and rinse the skin with warm water. Put it in a boiling water pot for 5 minutes, boil the bleeding water, wash it again and cut it into squares.
2. Take a casserole, with a small steamer bottom, first spread the onion, ginger pieces, and then the pork neatly arranged on top, add sugar, soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, and then onion knot, cover the pot cover, with a strong fire to open the edge of the seal, and then stew for about two hours, until the meat to eight mature, open the cover, and then cover the seal, Continue to simmer with small fire.
3. Put the casserole away from the fire and skim the oil slick. Put the skins into two pots and cover them. Steam the meat for about half an hour until the meat is tender. Before eating, put the pot into the steamer and steam it for 10 minutes with a strong fire for .
One piece of skinned pork with five flowers (about 500 grams), 400 ml Shaoxing rice wine, 2 tablespoons of old smoke, 1 piece of ginger, 1 piece of scallion, 2 shallots, 50 grams of ice sugar.
1. Boil a pot of boiling water in the pot, put the pork into the boiling 10 minutes of bleeding foam, remove and cool, not hot after cutting it into 5 cm square block.
2. peel the ginger and slice it. Slice the green onion and cut the chive into a knot.
3. Put a small bamboo stand in the casserole, then spread ginger slices and scallion slices on it, and then put the sliced meat skin down on the scallion slices.
4. Pour ice sugar, 200 ml rice wine and 1 tbsp old into the pot, preferably sprinkled with a little scallion knot; cover the pot with peach blossom paper or tinfoil to seal the edge of the pot cover, boil in high heat for 3 minutes and turn to the minimum heat for about 50 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and open the lid of the pan. Turn the meat over (i.e. the skin up), pour in the remaining 200 ml of yellow rice wine and sip. Cover and seal the edges. Bake for half an hour at least.
6. Place the stewed meat in a tea bowl (or other covered pottery). Pour the remaining juice from the casserole into a meat bowl. Cover the casserole and steam it for 30 minutes. Sprinkle a few onion knots before serving.
* 1000 grams of pork rib, 100 grams of scallion, 100 grams of rock sugar, 500 grams of Shaoxing wine, 50 grams of ginger, 100 grams of soy sauce, 20 grams of soy sauce.
1. wash the five flower rib meat and cook in a boiling water pot for 5 minutes.
2. remove the pork after flying water and cut it into 7 or two squares.
3. take a casserole, spread onions, ginger and bottom.
4., arrange the pork in a row and add sugar, soy sauce and soy sauce.
5. finally, pour the Shaoxing wine and the height of the wine to drown the meat.
6. boil the stew, simmer for 2 hours, until the meat is crispy and use chopsticks for easy insertion.
7. remove the meat and put the meat surface upwards into the heat resistant glass box.
8. put it in a steamer and steam it for half an hour to make the meat more crisp.
9. remove the steamed Dongpo pork and pour the original juice into the .
Five hundred grams of meat, one small bowl of old wine, one piece of ginger, three small scallions, half a bowl of soy sauce, 30 grams of ice sugar, 4 grams of salt, a little oil.
1., bring the skinned pork and cut into uniform squares.
2. boil the right amount of water, transfer 4 grams of salt, pour the pork into a flying water. Then remove it and rinse it with cold water.
3. Peel and wash ginger, slice thick slices, shallots to the end, wash and bind into shallot knots, ready to yellow wine, soy sauce, ice sugar.
4. apply a bit of cooking oil to the casserole, and arrange the ginger slices and shallots neatly in the bottom of the pot. Put on the pork and pour the Hakka yellow wine into the soy sauce and sugar candy.
5. cover the lid of the pot, boil it and boil it in a medium heat for 1 hours until the soup is left.
6. put the pork into the bowl and pour the soup on the meat.
7. Put it in the steamer and cover Dongpo meat with a dish to prevent sweat from flowing into the meat and affecting the taste and fragrance loss.
8. cover the lid of the pot, steam for 30 minutes in the water, and remove the swashplate for .
1000 grams of meat, 60 grams of ice sugar, 5 dried dates, 60 milliliters of ginger, 3 grams of ginger, 1/4 spoon of old smoke, a few shallots, moderate amount of water, 6 lotus seeds, 5 cinnamon.
1. choose the thick, wide striped, very beautiful pork, wash it in warm water and cut it into large pieces.
2. Tie it up with a string, not only for the sake of good-looking but also for the sake of doing the process in the meat shape will not be out of shape, the taste will be very good.
3. pot heat eight minutes, pour half a bowl of oil.
4. oil seven points hot, put the meat skin upwards into the pot.
5. The spade pressed the meat slightly. The fat in the meat was slowly fried over medium and small heat and golden yellow. Then the meat was taken out and the fat was brushed away.
6. in the pot, spread the bamboo strips, spread the ginger slices, the scallion, and put the tied pork.
7. prepare another pot, put a bowl of water and sugar in the pot. Fire boil, continue to boil. Boil until slightly thickened. Turn to a small heat spoon. Stir and simmer. Turn off the heat by drawing.
8. scoop the right amount of sugar, soy sauce, old tune well poured into each piece of pork.
9. pour in the right amount of water until the pork is 2/3.
10., remove the scallion from the fire, add jujube, lotus seed and so on, then turn to small fire for another hour.
11. The stewed meat can be put in with chopsticks, turned over and stewed until the sauce is ready.
12. make the dish and decorate the with some chopped green onion.
Pork, ginger, green onion, star anise, rock sugar, yellow wine, soy sauce, raw powder.
1. Wash and drain the pork with rice water, slice the ginger, wash the scallion, do not cut it into a ball, cook it with the pork, skim the foam, boil the bleeding water for 20 minutes, then remove the pork and let it cool.
2. Place ginger slices, scallion knots and star anise on the bottom of the casserole. Cut the pork into large cubes. Place the skin down on the ginger slices evenly. Put the ice sugar on the meat surface and add the soy sauce.
3. Pour the whole bottle of rice wine into the bowl, boil it over high heat and simmer it for two hours at a minimum. Then fold the meat pieces out, put the skin up into the porcelain bowl, and steam it for about an hour and a half.
4. cook the meat soup with raw starch and ferrate, evenly spread on the meat surface .
Five-flower meat 1000g, two star anise, three pieces of scallion, five slices of ginger, two tablespoons of rice wine, two tablespoons of vinegar, two tablespoons of ice sugar, one tablespoon of old smoking, two tablespoons of rose sufu, one piece of rose sufu.
1. rinse the meat, wipe up the water and cut into 3cm pieces.
2. fry the hot oil in a hot pot, stir fry the star anise, spread the pork and stir fry for 5 minutes, force the fat out of the meat.
3. the meat becomes a little yellow, pour all the oil out of the pan.
4. Add rice wine, vinegar, sugar, sauce, scallion, ginger slices, rose curd and mashed rose curd to boil until heated for 3 minutes.
5. cover the lid and turn it into a slow fire for 30 minutes.
6. the meat is super crispy and the entrance is changed. When grease is basically in the first place, it is accused of eating .
1000g skinned pork, 500g carved wine, 300g cabbage, 80g ice sugar, 2 tablespoons salt, 80g scallion, 50g ginger, 1 tablespoon old smoking, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 2 tablespoons dry starch
1. Scrape the pork skin and leave the pork hair, wash it, put it in a cold water pot, boil it in a big fire, boil it until the blood floats, cook it for 5 minutes, remove it and cut it into small cubes about 4 centimeters.
2. cut the green onion into long segments and cut the ginger into large pieces. First, Sanabe Uchi spread a bamboo mat and placed the scallion and ginger slices.
3. Put the cuts of meat into the casserole face down, put in salt, old pumping, then pour into the carving wine, and then put 200 grams of water.
4. Put the casserole on the stove and bring to a boil. Skip the foam and turn it over to a low heat for 1 hour. Add the candy and simmer for 30 minutes. Turn the pork over and simmer for another 20 minutes.
5. put the cooked pork skin in the large bowl and steam it in the steamer for 10-15 minutes.
6. Put the washed cabbage into a boiling pot to blanch and discolor. Remove and squeeze out the water. Mix with a little salt and sesame oil and put it in a small casserole.
7. put the broth into the frying pan and add the appropriate amount of water to the sauce.
8. pork skin is neatly placed in small casseroles, and sauce is poured on pork nuggets.
1. slow fire, less water and more wine are the knack of making this dish.
2. Dongpo meat should be choosed as a whole piece of skinned pork, easy to cut cubes, because soy sauce contains salt, boiled water with a little salt, put into the casserole without salt.
3. steaming for 30 minutes with steamer can make meat fat and not greasy.
4. like sweet, you can use soft sugar; do not like too sweet, you can add some sugar candy slightly.
5. do not put too much old soy sauce. The color of sugar is itself.
Streaky pork 1000g, onion 100g, ginger 50g, yellow wine 350ml, soy sauce 200ml, sugar 100g
1. first wash the pork.
2. put in hot water for 5 minutes.
3. get out and dry.
4. cut into blocks of 1 and a half.
5. yellow rice wine, soy sauce and sugar.
6. onion cut section, ginger slices.
7. put Jiang Hecong in the casserole first.
8. put the pork in the casserole and the skin is down.
9. pour yellow rice wine and soy sauce first.
10. add sugar again.
11. burn with fire.
12. turn to small fire and simmer for 2 hours.
13. skim the oil and put the meat skin upside down in a special small container.
14. put hot water in the pot, cover it in a steamer and steam it for 30 minutes until the meat is crispy.
15. tables will be ready to eat.
1. Using wine instead of water to cook meat can not only remove the fishy smell, but also make the meat tender and soft. The purpose of frying and reheating is to remove the grease thoroughly.
2, the quality of pork is thin but not fat, but not greasy.