Bazhen Tofu Box
Characteristic of dishes
Firstly, the tofu was cut into pieces and fried into crisp skin tofu. Then, eight kinds of raw materials were cooked together with the fried tofu in one pot. There are different opinions about "Bazhen". The famous cooks choose abalone, sea cucumber, dried shellfish and other high-grade raw materials. However, due to the different dietary habits of people in different regions, the raw materials are also restricted by different regions. Basically, as long as the food is loved by their families, they can make "Bazhen" and make "Bazhen" with different characteristics locally.
1. Wash the tofu and cut it into 4 cm square and 2 cm thick slices. Peel and slice carrots. Lentinus edodes tilted in half. Buffalo tendons and sea cucumber were cut into cubes 1 cm square, respectively. Chicken breast slices. The squid was first cut with a cross knife with an interval of 0.3 cm on the surface, and then cut into slices 2 cm wide and 3 cm long. Cut the ginger into small pieces. Cut scallions into sections. Pat the garlic and set aside.
2. Boil the water in the boiling pot over high heat. Blanch squid fillet, sea cucumber, shrimp, buffalo tendon and green beans for 2 minutes respectively. Drain the water and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in the frying pan over medium heat until 70% hot. Slide carefully into tofu and fry both sides until golden brown.
4. Reheat the remaining oil in the frying pan over medium heat to 60% heat. Slide into the chicken breast slices and quickly scratch them with a shovel. Stir until the slices discolor and serve as a reserve.
5. Keep the bottom oil in the frying pan and heat it to 60% heat. Stir-fry the scallion, ginger and garlic until fragrant. Stir-fry the fried tofu, mushroom slices, carrot slices, sea cucumber and green beans evenly. Add cooking wine and soup, cover the fire and boil for 15 minutes.
6. Add squid, shrimp and chicken breast into the pot and boil. Stir in the sauce, oyster oil, salt and pepper. Finally, add water, starch, and sprinkle sesame oil before leaving the pot.
Ingredients: old tofu, bamboo shoot, carrot, green beans, mushrooms, mushrooms, peanuts, agaric, ginger, salt, 1/2 spoon, raw smoke, sugar, white pepper.
1. Cut old tofu into square pieces 4 cm in size and 0.5 cm in thickness (about all right). If there is more water, it is better to use kitchen paper towels to absorb water.
2. Heat a flat-bottomed non-stick pan, add more oil, fry tofu over a small fire until one side is golden, then turn over and fry the other side, and serve.
3. Spring bamboo shells, carrot slices, mushroom mushroom slices, quick-frozen green beans thaw, black fungus foam pan under heat, a little oil, ginger, peanut and carrot stir-fry, then mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom
4. Add a bowl of water to the pot, season with salt, sauce, ice sugar and white pepper. Continue to heat over low heat, let tofu suck up the soup juice, and then close the juice over high heat to get out of the pot.
When frying tofu, it's better not to stick the pan, otherwise it's easy to paste the pan.
1. South tofu is soft and tender. It is easy to disperse when cooked directly. It can be well shaped by frying at high temperature. It can also remove the smell of raw tofu and make ready-made dishes more attractive.
2. Bazhen, together with tofu, will make up eight kinds of food at home. Of course, it can be flexibly changed. It is suggested that two kinds of mushrooms should be put in fresh, and then some bright colors should be put in.